Barge Details 2 – 10’ x 40’ x 4’ deep
Sections are raked 38° one end with a 12” channel head log
- Three (3) compartments each section with three (3) flush mounted water tight hatches
- Four (4) - 18” welded kevels on each section
- A36 1/4” plate throughout. All seams welded inside and out below the deck plate
- Transverse frames on 2’ centers with 3”x3”x1/4” angle
- Longitudinal angles under deck on 18” centers: 3”x3”x1/4” angle
- Connecting angles of 6”x4”x5/8” angle on connected sides (1) with connecting pins on 4’ centers
- Two 12” x .500” wall thickness pipe spud wells on each section, 6” above deck
- Sections sandblasted on outside
- Deck coated with two coats gray epoxy with a non-skid additive.
- Barge coated with 2 coats black marine epoxy
- Interior coated with one coat of gray epoxy No Anti-fouling paint
- Six (6) Zinc anodes 12” X 6” X 1 ¼” bolt-on type each section
Start of production can be in approx 3 months with our current backlog and steel delivery. Your order will be placed on our production schedule upon receipt of down payment. Estimated production is 3 weeks. You will be notified of the projected shipping date.
- Sand blast to commercial quality for added corrosion protection. One coat of zinc rich epoxy primer on outside of barge before epoxy coating. Add $4,500.00 total for two sections.
Trucking dimensions: 10’8” X 40’ X 4’6” with kevels welded on the deck. Freight charges not included. Barge weight 21,000 lbs. each; Two sections can be shipped on one truck.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors.
Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or today's availability of the products described herein. All equipment and statements listed are subject to today's availability, classification, certification changes, contract in progress or prior sale. Photographs may be representative only, may feature optional equipment offered at extra cost and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.