Barge Details – 1 - 11’8”x 40’x 4’ deep
- Sectional Barges are raked 38 degrees one end with 12” channel head log
- Three (3) compartments each section three (3) flush mounted watertight hatches
- Four (4) 18” welded kevels placement per customer specs
- A36 3/16” plate throughout except for deck A36 ¼” plate. All seams welded inside and out below the deck plate
- Two (2) bulkheads welded in barge,3/16” plate.
- Transverse frames on 24” centers: 3”x3”x3/16” angle
- Longitudinal angles under deck 3”x3”x3/16” on 18” centers
- Sections sand blasted on outside to commercial grade, one coat zinc rich epoxy for added corrosion protection
- Deck coated with two coats gray epoxy with a non-skid additive.
- Barge coated with 2 coats black or gray marine epoxy
- Interior to have 5 gallon Fluid Film each compartment for added corrosion protection
- Blue Anti-foulant on bottom and halfway up sides
- Eight (8) Zinc anodes 12” X 6” X 1 ¼” bolt-on type each section
The price is $46,500.00 for 1- 11’8”x40’x4’ deep sections described above. Start of production can be in 20 weeks with our current backlog and material delivery. Your order will be placed on our production schedule upon receipt of down payment. Estimated production is 2 weeks.
Trucking dimensions: 11’11-1/2” X 40’ X 4’6” with with zinc anodes welded on sides and kevels welded on deck. Weight is 17,000 pounds. Freight charges not included. Freight quote is available with accurate shipping address. Barge built to 11’11-1/2” shipping width by building barge hull 11’8” wide to reduce freight and escorts cost.
The payment schedule shall be as follow: 1/3 down ($15,500.00) with order, 1/3 ($15,500.00) within 1 week of the start of production. Balance due prior to shipping. We will verify with e-mail photos work in progress.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors.
Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or today's availability of the products described herein. All equipment and statements listed are subject to today's availability, classification, certification changes, contract in progress or prior sale. Photographs may be representative only, may feature optional equipment offered at extra cost and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale.